a picture

a picture

Postby flygirl on Sat 04 Mar 2017, 6:08 pm

We're not lost. We're locationally challenged. http://planemadanna.blogspot.com/
flygirl

Re: a picture

Postby Stagger2 on Sun 05 Mar 2017, 4:45 am

Can't argue with that! :surrender:
Stagger2

Postby CJS on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 1:55 pm

Of an aeroplane and everything. :shock:

it's a nice picture, thanks for sharing!
"Forewarned is forearmed"
How do you know I didn't?
CJS

Postby AlexC on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 5:01 pm

I'd say that it's a photograph to be exact.
Pte. Aubrey Gerald Harmer, R. Suss. R. (att. to the Sherwood Foresters) KIA 26/9/1917 Polygon Wood, aged 19, NKG. RIP
AlexC

Postby jonny7 on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 7:50 pm

Could also be an experiment to see what reaction it might provoke. :whistle: :smile:
Popular names attract attention, more than a photograph. Good photos attract envy and no one likes envy...
jonny7

Postby Stagger2 on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 1:45 am

Think you're looking for an intellectual explanation jonny7. It isn't some kind of Mensa Test you know!
Hopefully it's not a 'word association' exercise either?...you know, when you say the first word that pops into your head....
3,2,1, "picture"..."sh**"..."warning"... :oops:
Stagger2

Postby jonny7 on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:18 am

A good reply Stagger2 and worthy of a reply. I hadn't indented it to be an intellectual summary in words of what "I" thought.
I replied with an observation in mind about the lack of any name of the aircraft, why it might have just been called a picture, when this is a spotter/enthusiast/photography site
and anyone just starting the hobby and looking at that post for the first time. They might wonder what the aircraft type is, and where it was taken or how it was taken.

They then might go away thinking that this is the way to post images to the site!. Your reply to my first post could also be interpreted as a search for some kind of reasoning
along the intellectual route, only you will know that and me guessing your reasoning will not be the real truth or intention you have.So nothing could be further from your reasoned reply. Having lived most of my life as a "Trucker", I do not fit the bill with the mechanics and involvement with the word intellectual. :roll: .

I didn't quite understand your last sentence on your message ,as this (3,2,1, "picture"..."sh***..."warning"...) has got me baffled. I don't have the intellect to work it out. :lol:
Popular names attract attention, more than a photograph. Good photos attract envy and no one likes envy...
jonny7

Postby jag636 on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 9:09 pm

So whats the beef man, is a boat a plane a banana a bullfrog or just a radio gnome using a flying teapot to beat the rush hour, to me its black six incarnation milk like the one that some AVM or air commadore wrote off. :sad:
So once again why the mass debate :oops: are we all going insane
Member of Newark air museum and trustee/acquisitions officer just trying to save what we all love and thats history
jag636

Return to Warbird & Classic Jet Photos