RAF Cosford's Jags

Re: RAF Cosford's Jags

Postby aknott68 on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 6:44 am

Morning Steve, it seems that people don't comment on photo sets very often these days, so have to say really impressive shots but caused me no end of confusion as I wondered how you got those shots last week when I was at the same event - then I realise you took them at a previous version of the event ;0) None the less very impressive
aknott68

Postby yrret on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 10:21 am

Do they still run these Jags?
yrret

Postby Stevt20 on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:58 pm

aknott68 wrote:Morning Steve, it seems that people don't comment on photo sets very often these days, so have to say really impressive shots but caused me no end of confusion as I wondered how you got those shots last week when I was at the same event - then I realise you took them at a previous version of the event ;0) None the less very impressive

Most are from the previous event but the first two are from Thursdays I missed getting the Spotty Jag last time so made sure I got it this time. :smile: Spent most of the last event getting shots of the Harriers :whistle:
Stevt20

Postby Unknown74 on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 1:09 pm

Even though the Jags have now stopped moving (or prowling) around the Airfield is there still a chance to see them parked around if you happen to be visiting the Museum? Also are the Jet Provosts still active?
Unknown74

Postby Niallxg on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 4:18 pm

Very nice set.
Niallxg

Postby Stevt20 on Tue 25 Apr 2017, 9:51 am

Thanks, glad you like them
Stevt20

Return to Warbird & Classic Jet Photos