Arizona Panoramas

Arizona Panoramas

Postby tankbuster on Thu 01 Mar 2018, 10:34 pm

something a bit different some Panorama shots from Arizona a few weeks ago

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Trevor C
recent and not so recent pictures here https://trevorc28a.wixsite.com/trevspics
User avatar
tankbuster

Re: Arizona Panoramas

Postby GeorgeP on Sun 04 Mar 2018, 5:35 am

A nice set from an interesting place that I have not yet visited. Is that a 787 in the first image? :shock:
Cheers,

George

Melbourne, Australia.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30699732@N05/albums
User avatar
GeorgeP

Re: Arizona Panoramas

Postby tankbuster on Sun 04 Mar 2018, 2:14 pm

GeorgeP wrote:A nice set from an interesting place that I have not yet visited. Is that a 787 in the first image? :shock:



yes it was one of the prototypes in ANA scheme, possibly the one that debuted the 787 at Farnborough a few years ago
Trevor C
recent and not so recent pictures here https://trevorc28a.wixsite.com/trevspics
User avatar
tankbuster

Re: Arizona Panoramas

Postby Ewart on Sun 04 Mar 2018, 5:15 pm

Amazing, I do love aeroplane graveyard topics.
User avatar
Ewart

Re: Arizona Panoramas

Postby Big Eric on Sun 04 Mar 2018, 5:21 pm

tankbuster wrote:
GeorgeP wrote:A nice set from an interesting place that I have not yet visited. Is that a 787 in the first image? :shock:



yes it was one of the prototypes in ANA scheme, possibly the one that debuted the 787 at Farnborough a few years ago


More than likely to be N787EX (line number 2, c/n 40691). https://www.planespotters.net/photo/783 ... dreamliner
Big Eric

Re: Arizona Panoramas

Postby jag636 on Sun 04 Mar 2018, 10:39 pm

The demon did it for me such classic 50s fighter going on to the later airfrmes in the post like the c54s and fire fighting neptune not to mention those skyhawks wow what a place :smile:
Member of Newark air museum and trustee/acquisitions officer just trying to save what we all love and thats history
jag636

Re: Arizona Panoramas

Postby tankbuster on Mon 05 Mar 2018, 2:44 pm

Big Eric wrote:
tankbuster wrote:
GeorgeP wrote:A nice set from an interesting place that I have not yet visited. Is that a 787 in the first image? :shock:



yes it was one of the prototypes in ANA scheme, possibly the one that debuted the 787 at Farnborough a few years ago


More than likely to be N787EX (line number 2, c/n 40691). https://www.planespotters.net/photo/783 ... dreamliner


yep, that was it
Trevor C
recent and not so recent pictures here https://trevorc28a.wixsite.com/trevspics
User avatar
tankbuster


Return to Warbird & Classic Jet Photos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abbo46, DeltaPapa and 6 guests