Cosford my feeble attempt

Cosford my feeble attempt

Postby andy759 on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 10:55 am

ok few from me ,mine wont be in the same league as the others you have viewed but please feel free to criticize/advise
couple of small issues for me on the night biggest one being " I really don't know what I'm doing but I will try & make it look good "
just like to say I had a great night & good value ,refreshments would have been nice if possible

Andy

ImageDSC_5901 by andy 759, on Flickr
ImageDSC_5835 by andy 759, on Flickr
ImageDSC_5958 by andy 759, on Flickr
ImageDSC_5892 by andy 759, on Flickr
ImageDSC_5938 by andy 759, on Flickr
ImageDSC_5959 by andy 759, on Flickr
ImageDSC_5930 by andy 759, on Flickr
ImageDSC_5937 by andy 759, on Flickr
andy759

Re: Cosford my feeble attempet

Postby jalfrezi on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 11:14 am

Nothing wrong with those shots Andy. You did well shooting long exposure shots atop the scissor lift at night, I didn't even try that as I thought it wouldn't be stable enough!

It I was to be overly critical then I guess your first Harrier shot may be tinged more on the blue/magenta side, and I would have cropped your first two Jaguar shots a bit tighter to remove background/foreground clutter.
jalfrezi
UKAR Staff

Postby Ian G on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 11:58 am

Great stuff, those aerial shots are brilliant as Nick says; I didn't bother as I didn't think it would be that stable later on in the night but I have been proved wrong!!!
Ian Garfield Photography Website!

Flickr Photostream

I should probably be working. Will work for doughnuts.
Ian G
UKAR Staff

Postby aknott68 on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 12:38 pm

I agree some nice shots there and I also didn't think that the platforms would have been able to support long exposure times, but you've proven us wrong on that assumption..nice photos.

I agree with the comment earlier, I missed not having at least an ability to get a cup of tea perhaps that's something Threshold can think of in the future
aknott68

Re: Cosford my feeble attempt

Postby andy759 on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 7:05 pm

thanks for the comments guys will take on-board what's been said , as for the photo off the scissor lift it was a case of might as well go up what is there to loose , glad you like them

andy
a quick crop of the jag ,better???
andy759

Re: Cosford my feeble attempt

Postby jalfrezi on Tue 13 Mar 2018, 8:03 pm

andy759 wrote:thanks for the comments guys will take on-board what's been said , as for the photo off the scissor lift it was a case of might as well go up what is there to loose , glad you like them

andy
a quick crop of the jag ,better???

Yeah, I think that looks much better from a composition point of view. :up:
jalfrezi
UKAR Staff

Return to Warbird & Classic Jet Photos