3A-MGA Monaco Royalty from Nice !

Photos of commercial airliners
keithnewsome

3A-MGA Monaco Royalty from Nice !

Post by keithnewsome »

This Falcon 7X arrived at Norwich, from Nice, last evening ... I have no idea who was delivered to Norwich ??? But it left at lunchtime today ?? With the same, large amount, of luggage tucked into the hold ??

Keith :smile:

3A-MGA.

MattV

Re: 3A-MGA Monaco Royalty from Nice !

Post by MattV »

Keith,

Why so many question marks ?? does it matter who's on board and how many bags they are carrying, and if you are that bothered about who it was then it was the prince of Monaco (Prince Albert II). Also a little bit of constructive criticism , have you ever considered editing your images (ie.. levelling , contrast adding light etc)

Skylinerworld

Post by Skylinerworld »

What's going on with you two? Has something happened to make you dislike each other?
Search 'AirportsAroundTheWorld' on FB
Search 'airports_around_the_world' on Insta
http://blog.skylinerworld.co.uk/

RAF4EVER

Post by RAF4EVER »

Time of the month? :tongue:

effects

Post by effects »

Skylinerworld wrote:What's going on with you two? Has something happened to make you dislike each other?

Tiny went and Bradley disappeared, must be a barrel of laughs on the fenceline!!
Nikon P900 (Sony DSC-HX400V, Sony DSC-HX300 and DSC-H2 retired)

Georgeconna

Post by Georgeconna »

FlyingAnts wrote:Keith,

Why so many question marks ?? does it matter who's on board and how many bags they are carrying, and if you are that bothered about who it was then it was the prince of Monaco (Prince Albert II). Also a little bit of constructive criticism , have you ever considered editing your images (ie.. levelling , contrast adding light etc)

Its an Evening shot , why would you want to add light????????????????. Nothing wrong with the photo in My Screen????????????????????????? Looks class.
Cheers

George

Zero shows for 2018 Giving in a Rest.

MattV

Post by MattV »

Georgeconna wrote:

Its an Evening shot , why would you want to add light????????????????. Nothing wrong with the photo in My Screen????????????????????????? Looks class.

I know its an evening shot , i was there myself , if you read my comment i said images meaning other images he takes , if i had just meant his 7x i would have said image.. everyone has there opinion on peoples images and everyone is entitled to share that opinion , in my opinion it is dark and not level surely even you would appreciate a more processed shot of this aircraft

Matt

redbearing

Post by redbearing »

Blimey, talk about getting worked up, obviously a candidate for high blood pressure!, make a good moderator though! :yahoo: :yahoo:

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Many thanks for that Robert and others ! ... I have learned so much from this ... Robert your PM was spot on :clap:

Keith :wink:

cfan

Post by cfan »

A bit unnecessary that comment.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

So Matt ! A few 'others comments' bring nothing from you ?? Your reply will be ...... ??

MattV

Post by MattV »

keithnewsome wrote:So Matt ! A few 'others comments' bring nothing from you ?? Your reply will be ...... ??

:lmao: :lmao: :joystick: :clown:

Matt

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Oh well as spelling and grammar are not your strongest points I suppose that's your best answer !

Keith :clap:

speedbird2639

Post by speedbird2639 »

I'm with Keith on this one - as it comes of the camera or don't bother.

Similar in the way Enzo Ferrari used to say "Aero is just for people who can't build decent engines" editing is just for people who can't take decent photos.

MattV

Post by MattV »

keithnewsome wrote:Oh well as spelling and grammar are not your strongest points I suppose that's your best answer !

Keith :clap:

What's your strongest point ?? Photography doesnt seem to be ?? Maybe sitting around all day is yours :lmao:

Cheers

Matt

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

Right, I'm fed up with this. Keith and Matt have both received a one month ban because they can't keep thier childish handbags off the forum, as they've been warned elsewhere. I don't care who is in the wrong or right, it seems to be these two involved all the time. IF they can't come back with fresh attitudes, or at least learn to keep it off, they'll both be banned permanently.

Absolutely fed up with this.

And the comment about "editing is for those who can't take decent photos" is miles off the mark, not even close.

Grow up for Christ's sake.
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016