B777 Cockpit

Photos of commercial airliners
turbohampster

B777 Cockpit

Post by turbohampster »

Hye everyone my first picture on here for a long time! Was bored on the way to Melbourne the other week so started trying out some new angles and came up with this.

Thought I'd post it to see what u guys think

RRconway

Re: B777 Cockpit

Post by RRconway »

Hi Turbohamster,

I do like this but not sure about the point of focus, there not quite enough points of interest on the throttle quadrant to hold the image and the eye keeps moving to the out of focus foreground and background.

I think it might look better if you had focused on the EFIS screens?

I do like the idea though, will you get a chance to try again? who do you fly for?

Cheers,
Jeff.
I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what I said is not what I meant.

turbohampster

Post by turbohampster »

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the comments, might try it again one day with your suggestions in mind. Was also thinking of adjusting the cockpit lighting next time to see what I can come up with aswell.

Im currently flying for Qatar Airways previously used to fly with Thomson on the 757/767 but lost my job went things went bad in the UK a bit over 3 yrs ago..

Kenny

Post by Kenny »

Very nice TH. Wish I could get some photos like this. The pilots just want tea, coffee or some chocolate from me. Although they do often let me sit in for take off and landing

How's Doha?

turbohampster

Post by turbohampster »

Very nice TH. Wish I could get some photos like this. The pilots just want tea, coffee or some chocolate from me

That's why the crew love me coz I don't drink tea or coffee :snack: Give me my bottle of water and Im happy!

Yeah Doha is pretty cool its not Dubai but I have a good life style and no tax :yahoo: so can't complain!

RRconway

Post by RRconway »

Well done Turbohamster on being included in POTW :clap:

Shows what I know :lol:

Cheers,
Jeff.
I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what I said is not what I meant.