2-TBXU Updated to Red Wings c/s.

Photos of commercial airliners
keithnewsome

2-TBXU Updated to Red Wings c/s.

Post by keithnewsome »

This aircraft arrived at Norwich, from Tolmachevo Airport Russia, mid morning whilst I was busy with a project ! .... But luckily it was left sitting at stand six until I arrived early evening and following some luck with movement of ground equipment this is the best I could get ..... at the moment I have no idea why it's here .... but no doubt all will be revealed later ?????

Keith :smile:

2-TBXU.
Last edited by keithnewsome on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keithnewsome

Re: 2-TBXU Olympus Airways A321 Today.

Post by keithnewsome »

As a little aside .... Whilst Kevin and I were waiting to get our photos of the A321 we got a very friendly wave from the captain delivering a KLM E190 for maintenance ....

PH-EZP.

keithnewsome

Re: 2-TBXU Olympus Airways A321 Today.

Post by keithnewsome »

Well after eight days with this aircraft having been parked in the most awkward position ..... lunchtime today it was moved giving better access ....

2-TBXU.

keithnewsome

Re: 2-TBXU Updated to Red Wings c/s.

Post by keithnewsome »

This afternoon, after spending a week in the spray shop, the doors opened to reveal this airframe in Red Wings colour scheme .... just a sneak preview for now more when it is outside .... hopefully ???

2-TBXU.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Well this aircraft is still at Norwich having been parked in the storage area for some time ... today it was towed across to a stand near the apron ... seemingly just for fuel and then returned to storage ...

2-TBXU.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

So after many weeks of storage and maintenance moves this airframe lifted from the runway for an air test this afternoon .... A couple of photos of it's return to Norwich ...

2-TBXU.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

And another little outing for this airframe, which is still loitering at Norwich, towed today from storage area to engineering hangar .... Word has it that it may leave this weekend ???

2-TBXU.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

This airframe is still loitering at Norwich ! .... Today pushed out from KLM engineering hangar three with the registration covered by yet another 'brown paper' disguise .... can you read through it ??

2-TBXU.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Well with the help of the weather, as you may have seen from Kevin's post, there is no need to see through the brown paper and sticky tape (sounds like Blue Peter !) Photo from this morning with much heat haze showing VP-BRM ....

VP-BRM.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

HaHa ! Well after spending fifteen weeks moving around the airport .... It finely left for Moscow yesterday evening .... So end of !

VP-BRM.