Sunwing Airlines B738 @ Norwich for 2017.

Photos of commercial airliners
keithnewsome

Sunwing Airlines B738 @ Norwich for 2017.

Post by keithnewsome »

In the past few years we have had Germania B737's flying most of the TUI Airlines UK holiday flights from Norwich .... But for this season we are blessed with a Sunwing Airlines B738 ....

Keith :smile:

C-GNCH (nice choice of registration) Leaving a very gloomy Norwich this morning for Gran Canaria.

And arriving back from Gran Canaria this evening.

TYPHOON3

Re: Sunwing Airlines B738 @ Norwich for 2017.

Post by TYPHOON3 »

We flew Birmingham to Fuerteventura last year with Sunwing-nice newish aircraft and smooth flight.Apparently Sunwing's pilots bring the aircraft over together with their families during our busy Summer season and stay nearby to which ever airport they are based from.Vice versa for Thomsonfly pilots for the Canadian busier season.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Many thanks for that 'TYPHOON3' ... I wasn't there for the arrival, but was told by others, that there was a very large crew with it ?? Your post may explain this ??

Keith :smile:

TYPHOON3

Post by TYPHOON3 »

No problem Keith.I was told this info by one of the Thomsonfly stewards on the outbound flight so yes the large crew would most likely explain what I said.The steward did say that they usually come over from May to September/October.

redbearing

Post by redbearing »

I'm sure I have photo of this down the road ( three miles) KFLL, interesting how Thomson stuff was doing flights from Canada to here, three UK registrations were regular all winter!!

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Yes Robert it seems a seasonal swap jobby ! It has happened in the past, even seem to remember suitable paint jobs just for the season ?? This year there seems to be a Sunwing 738 operating for TUI airlines UK from Belfast, Leeds, Liverpool and Norwich ......

Keith :wink:

C-GNCH Arriving from Ibiza in sunshine !