Toulouse Blagnac Airport - 16/09/2017

Photos of commercial airliners
MikeyB

Toulouse Blagnac Airport - 16/09/2017

Post by MikeyB »

Hi all,

Following a week's holiday in Carcassonne, it was time to return home via Toulouse Blagnac Airport. Thankfully for me, prior to the flight back there was time to explore various locations around the airfield prior to viewing from inside the airport itself. Of course, with it being the location of Airbus HQ, there were plenty of aircraft on-site and plenty of new A350XWB colour schemes to be seen! :biggrin:

The first location was near the start of runway 32R and 32L. This allowed decent viewing of arrivals and included getting some shots of one of the Airbus Belugas, although these are admittedly not great as they were taken through two wire fences.

The next set of images were taken at the southwestern side of the airfield and from here departures could be viewed easily along with occasional arrivals although heat-haze was an issue.

After this, it was time to return the hire car and make way into the main terminal. All of the remaining photos were taken from within the terminal building which allowed viewing of many Airbus aircraft, including a glimpse of the first A330neo prototype and two A350-1000s.

I hope these are of some interest to many of you! As always, all comments and criticism welcome!

Cheers,
Mike :smile:
My YouTube channel of all sorts (well mostly aviation): http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgcEz-y6zzkh6ueBQH6Qvzw