Salt Lake City

Photos of commercial airliners
JohnH

Salt Lake City

Post by JohnH »

Next up on the trip was Salt Lake City. First on the agenda was a trip to Hill Aerospace Museum. Photos for the museum can be seen in the Warbirds and Classic Jet section.

This airport is a hub for Delta, so this airline was seen in all shapes and sizes. Other airlines visiting were: Southwest, Alaska, American and Skywest along with a few parcel operators and some biz jets at the local FBO. Here we had an airside tour arranged. This turned out to be an extra benefit to us as the person from Operations here, happened to know the person in Operations at Boeing Field. A quick couple of phone calls by him and airside access was approved for our visit there later in the trip.

The airside trip couldn’t have been better. Good weather sun behind us all the time. Nothing was missed. We drove by every pier and across to the local FBO before being dropped on the taxiway by the runway so we could photograph the aircraft coming out to take off. It was then back to the terminal via all the piers again.

Photobucket appears to have done something to the photos as they look a lot better on my own computer, but anyway, here’s a small selection of the photos. The rest can be found at: http://johnhumephotography.zenfolio.com/p879618822

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

After getting back to the terminal it was time to check-in for the flight to Phoenix.

Burleysway

Re: Salt Lake City

Post by Burleysway »

Good selection...........

58Hustler

Post by 58Hustler »

Nice to see airports that we don't often get posts from on here.Thanks for posting.
If a man speaks when he is alone in a forest and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Bradley@Norwich

Post by Bradley@Norwich »

More nice photos John! I really like the mountainous backdrop.
I like my photos, but its not worth sitting in the rain all day!