Flying Legends 2017

Re: Flying Legends 2017

Postby FlyingMachinesTV on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 2:37 pm

They just added some nice and certainly NOT controversial piston engined Warbirds :)

https://www.flyinglegends.com/aircraft.html

I believe that makes 3 Hurricanes now
FlyingMachinesTV

Postby Ledhead27 on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 6:25 pm

Isn't this the highest number of Hurricanes that will be seen at a Flying Legends show for quite some time (barring any drop outs). IFAIK it tends to only be the HAC example?
"FuelMan, SpamCan, NoPlan, CivviMan Dan"

UKAR Party Plane Captain
Ledhead27
UKAR Staff

Postby GeorgeP on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:21 pm

Woohoo! Too many Hurricanes are never enough.
Cheers,

George

Melbourne, Australia.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30699732@N05/albums
GeorgeP

Postby Lightningkid70 on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 11:32 am

Are Friends Of Duxford members not getting 20% off the Legends show or is it different to the other two shows? I'm sure it was 20% off but not this year, but maybe my memory is playing tricks?

Martin
Lightningkid70

Postby phreakf4 on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:40 pm

Lightningkid70 wrote:Are Friends Of Duxford members not getting 20% off the Legends show or is it different to the other two shows? I'm sure it was 20% off but not this year, but maybe my memory is playing tricks?

Martin

I've just booked my tickets and FOD are definitely getting a discount. You just need to scroll down the booking page (carefully, as the layout is not at all intuitive) to find the appropriate ticket.
We are Borg:.....Resistance is Fruity...
phreakf4

Postby Lightningkid70 on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 11:16 pm

phreakf4 wrote:
Lightningkid70 wrote:Are Friends Of Duxford members not getting 20% off the Legends show or is it different to the other two shows? I'm sure it was 20% off but not this year, but maybe my memory is playing tricks?

Martin

I've just booked my tickets and FOD are definitely getting a discount. You just need to scroll down the booking page (carefully, as the layout is not at all intuitive) to find the appropriate ticket.

Thanks "phreakf4" only that price that you see in the booking page isn't showing as 20% off what is also being shown as the normal Adult weekend price.
I have been in contact with Lauren at FOD and apparently they're showing the prices after the "early bird" discount which now makes sense to me, which I didn't know at the time. It doesn't state anywhere that the prices showing are "Earlybird" prices.
£53.20 for a weekend FOD pass isn't 20% less than £59.85, but £53.20 is a better saving than the £70.00 which IS the original "normal adult" weekend price.

Beware, anyone who wants a weekend ticket and hasn't got a Friends of Duxford pass, get your Legends tickets now!

Martin
Lightningkid70

Previous

Return to IWM Duxford Events