Gate C

All the chat about the bi-annual spectacular
Modiga

Gate C

Post by Modiga »

Hi guys, I'm working here for the week and have to meet up at gate C. Now I'm driving and leaving early enough to get there on time but wondering where the best place to park for the specific gate would be. My assumption is that Queens Parade Car Park would be best but thought I should ask in case any of you guys know better?

Cheers

wv383

Re: Gate C

Post by wv383 »

Yes, it would be Queens Parade for Gate C. There are frequent free shuttle buses from the car park which go in via Gate C but don't stop there. They all head straight to the bus terminal inside near Gate B which is the Pedestrian entrance. You will not be allowed to walk in via Gate C as it is a vehicle only EXIT gate and has nowhere for a ticket check. Gate D is a vehicle only ACCESS gate and again does not allow pedestrian access. If you try walking in via that gate you will be turned away and sent back out and down the main road to the pedestrian entrance.

All the gates are on this plan if you follow the link:
http://media.farnborough.com/images/stories/FIA2012/pdf/trade/Exhibitors/FIA2012-Main-Exhibition-Complex.pdf
Simon