Cosford 2010 Participants

Forum for information about the annual show at RAF Cosford
st24

Re: Cosford 2010 Participants

Post by st24 »

Hope the Spit and Tiff pilots had tea and medals on landing - superb flying in probably the worst viz of the day :clap: Special mentions to the Twister and Guinot pilots also for risking the weather, but the Aerostars - wow! have seen these guys in dodgy weather several times before and they are always bang on - cracking show! :clap: :clap:
Solo Tiffie - same old same old - just round and round, up and down, outside push is different but its still not a display like the Dutch F16...still classy even though the opening of 3 loops is a bit odd... :rock:
Good to see the Harrier back in the air - no need for fancy aerobatics in this thing - this role demo is just what the crowds want, leave the fancy stuff to the pretty jets. Quite enjoyed the 2 Tonkas too - I'm sure the crowds appreciate the whizzes and bangs over solo displays - role demos are the future! First time I've seen the 2010 Hawk, seriously, what is the fuss about? - perfectly positioned, superbly flown jet aerobatics, as expected of the RAF Hawk solo. Intro commentary is gloriously OTT and that outside barrel roll- ouch! :sick:
Would like to have seen the BoB finale but the rest of the flying was top notch - don't think I've ever seen a poor F86A display and if only flapjack would fly a "proper" Hunter :wink:
Good effort Cosford, enjoyed it apart from the wet stuff..... :smile:
You caaan't trust the system... Maaan!