Airshow timetable

Forum for information about the annual show at RAF Cosford
ForestFan1973

Airshow timetable

Post by ForestFan1973 »

Hi, does anyone know if it will be possible to obtain a timetable of the airshow acts without having to buy the formal guide? I know the £ probably goes towards worthy causes but I'm on a very tight budget thesedays, and I want to ensure I get to be in a reasonable spot for certain of the acts.
Thanks

G-AMPY

Re: Airshow timetable

Post by G-AMPY »

The program was only £6 and was really good quality, beter than fairfords. Worth the cash in my eyes. :up:

Wes_Howes

Post by Wes_Howes »

Or you could just not buy one and the running order will be a nice surprise :lol:

not_the_dj

Post by not_the_dj »

Loads of options....

Listen to the announcements and make a dash for it when the displays you want to see get mentioned

Pitch up and watch the whole flying display? (with quick breaks to the loo)

Have a sneaky peak over someone's shoulder?

Follow all the individual displays teams on facebook/twitter and put your own guess at the programme together based on what they post.

Ask someone friendly who has bought a programme if you can have a quick look at theirs?

Bring a packed lunch and stay away from the food stalls? (actually do that anyway and save some cash which you could spend on the programme)

PeterR

Post by PeterR »

From the drafts/proofs from the graphic designers, this years souvenir programme is well worth the £6 price tag! :up:

DOUGHNUT

Post by DOUGHNUT »

A preview of the running order would be nice in order to allow time to stop and watch the items of special interest, whilst also allowing time to visit the indoor exhibits. Can you at least tell us the flying display start/end times ?

Not important for me but family have asked if there will be any live radio or internet streaming of the commentary ? Family may spend time in the car and not be able to hear PA

not_the_dj

Post by not_the_dj »

DOUGHNUT wrote: Can you at least tell us the flying display start/end times ?

1130L until 1730L according to the main thread.

not_the_dj

Post by not_the_dj »

Typhoon Display Team times were posted yesterday on their Facebook/Twitter

Solo display: 13:47
Synchro display: 16:30