The Retirement of Tim Prince, a UKAR exclusive interview.

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
UK Airshow Review
UKAR Staff

The Retirement of Tim Prince, a UKAR exclusive interview.

Post by UK Airshow Review »

"Final Curtain" - Andy Evans talks to Tim Prince about his time at Douglas Bader House as he enters the final months as Chief Executive of the RAFCTE.

Image Image Image Image Image

Tonight saw the publication of our latest Exclusive article, an interview with Tim Prince as he prepares to retire.

Tim has been involved in the Air Tattoo since 1971 and has overseen some of most iconic moments in the airshow's 43 year history; he is a man that we, as a community of enthusiasts, owe a lot to. Everyone here at UK Airshow Review wishes him the very best and a very happy retirement.

We also understand that members of our community may want to also pass on their wishes to Tim. If you wish to, please use this thread to post your message to him - we are certain he will read it!

Lets make this years show one to remember, for Tim.

The UKAR Staff Team

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Re: The Retirement of Tim Prince, a UKAR exclusive interview

Post by Wissam24 »

I've only been going since 2011 which has apparently seen very ups and very downs by most people on here's reckoning, but frankly I've loved every single minute of each one I've been to, and it's only my fourth Air Tattoo and I'm already going for a Mach 3 package. I guess I probably don't have as many memories to owe to Tim as most here, but RIAT looks like it'll be a firm fixture in my calendars for many years to come so I can only say, "Thanks, Tim, for the memories I'm going to have."
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016

AARDVARK

Re: The Retirement of Tim Prince, a UKAR exclusive interview

Post by AARDVARK »

All the best Tim,many thanks to you and the late Paul Bowen for all the happiness,excitement,tears and joy you have given me over the last 21 years of attending the air tattoo,may you continue to enjoy future tattoos(as a spectator)for many years to come!