Saturday Tickets

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
pbeardmore

Re: Saturday Tickets

Post by pbeardmore »

rokut wrote:Hi guys,

I know, I know. They're sold out. Unfortunately I missed the boat (or plane) on this one as I was booked up for the weekend but have now become free. Any ideas on how I might be able to get my hands on 2 x Saturday tickets?

Apologise that this is solely a thread for my gain but I do appreciate your help & promise to try and post something mildly useful in the future... :biggrin:

Thanks,

Rich

check your pm
“The best computer is a man, and it’s the only one that can be mass-produced by unskilled labour.”

Brevet Cable

Re: Saturday Tickets

Post by Brevet Cable »

From today's newsletter :
Travel by Coach - Saturday Tickets Still Available!

Saturday admission tickets and enclosures are already SOLD OUT; however, if you are still looking to attend the Air Tattoo on Saturday 9 July you can do so by travelling to the show with one of our Coach Operators.

Purchase a combined admission ticket and travel package with a coach operator to attend on Friday, Saturday or Sunday; our coach operators travel from all areas of the UK so there should be one local to you.
You will need to contact them directly to book.

Please note that if you purchase a combined admission ticket and travel package through one of our coach operators you are only permitted entry via that mode of transport.
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다