Tickets for Saturday - for sale

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
Bell206

Tickets for Saturday - for sale

Post by Bell206 »

Hey,
I bought two tickets for Saturday shows. Unfortunately, the unexpected need to go abroad and I will not be able to take advantage of them. I wrote to the organizer, who wrote to me that I can resell them. I can not do that at auction and not at a higher price than the nominal.

I'd like to sell you. Two tickets for 120 pounds.

CJS

Re: Tickets for Saturday - for sale

Post by CJS »

When were they £60 each, even including booking fees, postage and whatever?

I'm just saying...I expect someone will happily part with it as both weekend days are sold out, but if DBH have said not to charge more than you paid for them - which I assume is what you mean by 'nominal' - then this seems a tad too much?

Mind you, I get mine the day they go on sale so I actually don't know what they cost later on!
"There's only one way of life, and that's your own"

Bell206

Post by Bell206 »

I have the tickets in an electronic version had not yet printed out. I do not remember the exact price but it seems to me that I paid 60 together with a fee. I dont remember that it was adding parking if it is included in the ticket price if this is an additional cost.
The price is only my suggestion because I do not know if I will be willing.

CJS

Post by CJS »

£49 each plus booking fee. Car parking is included unless you bought park and ride tickets?

Bell206

Post by Bell206 »

It is possible that this was the price. Never would not sell the tickets but it came out how it came out, so I am looking for a willing, that will redeem me the tickets.

I wanted to ask the organizer to come back to the pool but I cann't.

Bell206

Post by Bell206 »

Sell two for 90 pounds. I'm waiting for takers.

spembo

Post by spembo »

Bell206 wrote:Sell two for 90 pounds. I'm waiting for takers.

Me me me, PM sent.

ericbee123

Post by ericbee123 »

Bel206 - Joined Sunday. 4 posts only. All in this thread trying to sell "tickets".

Buyer Beware !
Disclaimer-I have spell/grammar checked this post, it may still contain mistakes that might cause offence.

spembo

Post by spembo »

ericbee123 wrote:Bel206 - Joined Sunday. 4 posts only. All in this thread trying to sell "tickets".

Buyer Beware !

Noticed shortly after I posted! Cheers

Bell206

Post by Bell206 »

ericbee123 wrote:Bel206 - Joined Sunday. 4 posts only. All in this thread trying to sell "tickets".

Buyer Beware !

Where do you see the problem, buddy?
I have a situation that I would like someone to sell these tickets because unfortunately at that time I'll be abroad. I do not know a better place than the forum aviation enthusiasts. That's why I signed up to publish this information.

play it cool

Post by play it cool »

Bell206 wrote:Where do you see the problem, buddy?
I have a situation that I would like someone to sell these tickets because unfortunately at that time I'll be abroad. I do not know a better place than the forum aviation enthusiasts. That's why I signed up to publish this information.

As you're not known here and haven't discussed aviation it would take a leap of faith for anyone here to send you £90. I would have thought something like eBay may be more appropriate for you?

Bell206

Post by Bell206 »

play it cool wrote:
Bell206 wrote:Where do you see the problem, buddy?

As you're not known here and haven't discussed aviation it would take a leap of faith for anyone here to send you £90. I would have thought something like eBay may be more appropriate for you?

I understand, but the situation is the sudden and urgent.. It is difficult for me now flying around and making fun forum posts.
If you read my posts from the beginning that you would know that the organizer had forbidden me to issue tickets for the auction so I can add them on eBay.

CJS

Post by CJS »

This highlights one issue with the e tickets. I'm not suggesting one way or the other that the op is genuine or not but - and this seems the issue - these tickets can be emailed or printed over and over. There's nothing to stop someone selling the same ticket over and over and the only one that would then work would be the first one scanned at the gate. Granted, you probably wouldn't get away with it more than once but in the days of "real" tickets this was much harder to get away with at all.

So I would say it's nothing personal, but yes, why wouldn't we be aware? Unfortunately for the op, he/she initially tried to get more than the face value, which didn't help their cause much!

Bell206

Post by Bell206 »

Thank you all for this conversation. I understand your concerns. Ticket sold photographer, I hope to fully benefit from it.

If my operation is successful, we see in the next year, then I had questions about the show itself: parking, accommodation and commuting.

I wish you all a wonderful show this year.