Child ticket advice.

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
knoxy17

Child ticket advice.

Post by knoxy17 »

I have bought my ticket but now my daughter wants to come with me , do I need to phone up as you cannot buy just children's tickets on line ?

Duffer

Re: Child ticket advice.

Post by Duffer »

From the FAQ

I need (additional) FREE child passes?

If you have already ordered visit our website, login to your account and add the correct number of child passes to your basket.

mushbuster

Post by mushbuster »

Knoxy, you can do that and they will email an eticket to you. Last year they were scanning a barcode at the entry gate for kids with no advance ticket (accompanied by adults with valid tickets) so it may not be necessary to get them in advance, best check with them
Last edited by mushbuster on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knoxy17

Post by knoxy17 »

OK cheers.

Dan213

Post by Dan213 »

mushbuster wrote:Knoxy, you can do that and they will email an eticket to you. Last year they were scanning a barcode at the entry gate for kids with no advance ticket (accompanied by adults with valid tickets) so it may not be necessary to get them in advance, best check with them

This is still the case according to the FAQ on the website:

"If you have already ordered visit our website, login to your account and add the correct number of child passes to your basket.
Alternatively, and if you have won/been given tickets and require FREE child passes please just come to the entry point and any children under 16 arriving without a child pass will have a generic barcode scanned and will then be allowed access to the showground"

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

From one of today's E-Mails, if anyone's interested :
Child Passes - Due to the close proximity of the event, if you require additional free child passes for any under-16s they will be allowed in without a child pass but a barcode will be scanned at the entry point to ensure we know how many children are on site.

Car Passes - Unless you are booked into an enclosure with VIP parking, as a ticket holder you do not need a car pass to enter an Air Tattoo car park although the car parks will be patrolled to ensure anyone sitting in their car has an Air Tattoo ticket.
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다