RAFCTE email about etickets

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
frank

RAFCTE email about etickets

Post by frank »

Got an email from RAFCTE about downloading etickets - bit confused as we have our FRIAT passes. I am sure we didn't have this last year - anyone any the wiser please.
:dizzy:

aviodromefriend

Re: RAFCTE email about etickets

Post by aviodromefriend »

Are you sure the E mail was mentioning it was also for FRIAT or only for other enclosures?
A weather forecast is a forecast and just that

Mike Moses, Launch Integration Manager Space Shuttle Program

G-CVIX

Post by G-CVIX »

Glad someone else has mentioned it, got mine too. "FRIAT Mach 3, Bronze Loyalty" in the top corner.

boff180
UKAR Staff

Post by boff180 »

Believe they've been issued in case someone loses their pass or hasn't received it

Glosterbloke

Post by Glosterbloke »

Had the same reminder about our standard (pleb) tickets. Probably just intended to remind people to print off their tickets.

RiatMarketing

Post by RiatMarketing »

You do have standard eTickets - as well as your FRIAT passes. That way, if you were to lose your pass you could still get into the show and pick up a new one at FRIAT.

We are re-sending all tickets to all purchasers this year, as it's one of the most frequently asked questions!
Air Tattoo Marketing Team

borismorris

Post by borismorris »

So just to clarify - Do you need paper tickets or can you just present your phone with barcode on screen ready for scanning?.

(General admission tickets)

I was under the impression the latter was fine.

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

It explains that in the E-Mail.
With the 2017 Air Tattoo fast approaching, please make sure you have your eTickets to bring with you. You can either print them or show them at the gate on a smartphone or tablet with the brightness settings on full.
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다

borismorris

Post by borismorris »

Thanks BC, thats how I had read it when I booked. Not had the follow up email yet..

mikek

Post by mikek »

RiatMarketing wrote:You do have standard eTickets - as well as your FRIAT passes. That way, if you were to lose your pass you could still get into the show and pick up a new one at FRIAT.

We are re-sending all tickets to all purchasers this year, as it's one of the most frequently asked questions
!

I got my email the other day. Thanks. Brilliant idea.

I made 3 sets of ticket purchases on 3 separate occasions, weeks/months apart yet they were all collated into 1 email. Very impressive!
Handsomest UKAR member.

skidd40

Post by skidd40 »

Second that

mikek wrote:
RiatMarketing wrote:You do have standard eTickets - as well as your FRIAT passes. That way, if you were to lose your pass you could still get into the show and pick up a new one at FRIAT.

We are re-sending all tickets to all purchasers this year, as it's one of the most frequently asked questions
!

I got my email the other day. Thanks. Brilliant idea.

I made 3 sets of ticket purchases on 3 separate occasions, weeks/months apart yet they were all collated into 1 email. Very impressive!