Lakeside P&V

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
stuart n

Lakeside P&V

Post by stuart n »

Noticed a sign for "Lakeside" P&V this year, haven't seen that in the past. Does anyone know where it is?

TYPHOON3

Re: Lakeside P&V

Post by TYPHOON3 »

stuart n wrote:Noticed a sign for "Lakeside" P&V this year, haven't seen that in the past. Does anyone know where it is?

I too noticed that sign on my way back from Totterdown.I could be wrong but it might be Rhymes using a different name as they have a lake which is further back from their old park and view field and the signs were pointing in the direction of Rhymes.

melodrama

Re: Lakeside P&V

Post by melodrama »

TYPHOON3 wrote:
stuart n wrote:Noticed a sign for "Lakeside" P&V this year, haven't seen that in the past. Does anyone know where it is?

I too noticed that sign on my way back from Totterdown.I could be wrong but it might be Rhymes using a different name as they have a lake which is further back from their old park and view field and the signs were pointing in the direction of Rhymes.

It's a about 1km further back than Rhymes but is a nice big field with a wide angle of view, but not elevated. Lots of space and meets safety requirements I imagine; overflown/clipped by a few displays too but at a decent height.