Wheres he burrowed to?

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
Albion143

Wheres he burrowed to?

Post by Albion143 »

Its that time of year again where in years previous we have seen a nice riddle from our good mole friend. Has anyone got any knowledge as to what hole he is burrowed into and if he plans on coming out of hiding any time soon. One of the best bits in a build up to RIAT and like most of the good things has disappeared.

Skyflash
UKAR Staff

Re: Wheres he burrowed to?

Post by Skyflash »

We haven't seen him for quite a few years, actually.

I suspect he has gone to the great mole-hill in the sky... :sad:
Posting comments on an aviation-related chatroom, are ya? Looks like it an' all...

Albion143

Post by Albion143 »

Skyflash wrote:We haven't seen him for quite a few years, actually.

I suspect he has gone to the great mole-hill in the sky... :sad:

No you are quite right actually. Wonder whether it was just someone who worked in DBH who is no longer there?

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

Meh!
This topic's been started about 2 weeks later than last year's one was....and 2 months later than the 2016 one.

:tongue:

Last seen in March 2015

I think 'capercaillie' summed it up perfectly in 2016 :
The mole is as good as extinct, the dual parasites of twitteritis and facebookii have rendered the species all but useless as it lies in a dormant stupor beneath the offices of DBH.

As soon as the species thinks, ah a snippet of news, a juicy morsel to get my conniving claws around, delivering a cryptic splurge of randomness, Solo Turk goes and spurts out he'll be at RIAT. When a first time act's news has fallen upon the top of the Mole's sensitive shaft and he puts together a tale of tongue twisters and anagrams not even a Countdown champion could decipher, the Polish Tigers team announce they are coming to Fairford.

Let's be honest, to be of any value from now on, he'll need to bribe foreign aircrews to stay away from social media or the little velvety furred one will quiz us no more.
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다

CJS

Post by CJS »

Brevet Cable wrote:Meh!
This topic's been started about 2 weeks later than last year's one was....and 2 months later than the 2016 one.

:tongue:

Last seen in March 2015

I think 'capercaillie' summed it up perfectly in 2016 :
The mole is as good as extinct, the dual parasites of twitteritis and facebookii have rendered the species all but useless as it lies in a dormant stupor beneath the offices of DBH.

As soon as the species thinks, ah a snippet of news, a juicy morsel to get my conniving claws around, delivering a cryptic splurge of randomness, Solo Turk goes and spurts out he'll be at RIAT. When a first time act's news has fallen upon the top of the Mole's sensitive shaft and he puts together a tale of tongue twisters and anagrams not even a Countdown champion could decipher, the Polish Tigers team announce they are coming to Fairford.

Let's be honest, to be of any value from now on, he'll need to bribe foreign aircrews to stay away from social media or the little velvety furred one will quiz us no more.

How very apt!
"There's only one way of life, and that's your own"

aviodromefriend

Post by aviodromefriend »

To blow off a cover, would it be more than a coincidence that he didn't show up anymore after Tim Prince's retirement?
A weather forecast is a forecast and just that

Mike Moses, Launch Integration Manager Space Shuttle Program