Will Friday sell out?

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
pbeardmore

Will Friday sell out?

Post by pbeardmore »

I know there are so many variables and its a first re a full display on Friday etc. But I have a friend who works abroad and wont know till a few days before of he can come over. Tricky one, horrible to buy a ticket and then know it's been wasted.
“The best computer is a man, and it’s the only one that can be mass-produced by unskilled labour.”

davidjones533

Re: Will Friday sell out?

Post by davidjones533 »

Last edited by davidjones533 on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tommy
UKAR Staff

Post by Tommy »

I'm sure if the person in question called DBH and enquired, they would probably be able to give him some sort of idea, or at least a better one that anyone here could give.

pbeardmore

Post by pbeardmore »

davidjones533 wrote:They normally give ticket warnings when it's approaching a sell-out so I'd wait until then.

Thats great, cheers
“The best computer is a man, and it’s the only one that can be mass-produced by unskilled labour.”

Mr Benn

Post by Mr Benn »

Interesting question I thought about as well. Im planning to go on the Friday but would rather wait till much closer to the date to book the ticket. Don't want to leave it so late that it sells out tho.

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

The Friday 'Earlybird' tickets still haven't sold out yet ( E-mail from a few days ago said 700 left ) as compared to the Weekend ones which sold out a few months ago.
From that, I'd think there's no need to panic just yet.
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다