Aircraft Arrivals

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
RexNoctis

Aircraft Arrivals

Post by RexNoctis »

Hi All,

Having done RIAT just for the weekend the last couple of years, my wife kindly surprised me with a weeks 'glamping' for my 40th :biggrin:

Is there any information about the arrival times of various aircraft, I would love to see the B1 & B52 fly in, I think they're scheduled to arrive on Wednesday but I have no idea where to look for timings (or radio?)

Cheers,

Danny.

wezgulf3

Re: Aircraft Arrivals

Post by wezgulf3 »

Times aren’t normally know until the due list comes out on the morning. Are you there everyday? If so get in early and enjoy the day!

Wes

The Baron

Post by The Baron »

For the majority of people it's just a case of turn up on the day, pay £2 for a sheet of proposed aircraft movements, sit back and wait. Some people may well know more in advance (Tom for one, obviously) but most won't.

However the B-1 and B-52 are likely to be amongst the earliest arrivals due to their size so probably Tuesday or early Wednesday at the latest.
Loafer for Mr. Da Vinci.

RexNoctis

Post by RexNoctis »

Cheers guys, I didn't realise a sheet of aircraft movements was available, will definitely grab that!

We are arriving on the Tuesday, was going to be taking a leisurely drive down but may try and arrive a bit earlier in the day, just in case!

iainpeden

Post by iainpeden »

The Baron wrote:For the majority of people it's just a case of turn up on the day, pay £2 for a sheet of proposed aircraft movements, sit back and wait. Some people may well know more in advance (Tom for one, obviously) but most won't.

However the B-1 and B-52 are likely to be amongst the earliest arrivals due to their size so probably Tuesday or early Wednesday at the latest.

There's a fair to middling chance the 4 B-1s have already arrived.
(Mark Twain: There are lies, there are damn lies and then there are statistics)

NickForeigner

Post by NickForeigner »

wezgulf3 wrote:Times aren’t normally know until the due list comes out on the morning. Are you there everyday? If so get in early and enjoy the day!

Wes

I'll take this advice :snack: :win:

Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

iainpeden wrote:
The Baron wrote:For the majority of people it's just a case of turn up on the day, pay £2 for a sheet of proposed aircraft movements, sit back and wait. Some people may well know more in advance (Tom for one, obviously) but most won't.

There's a fair to middling chance the 4 B-1s have already arrived.

Not anymore :grin: