Chinook over Welham Green

Discuss all things 'aviation' that do not fit into a more appropriate forum
HuwJHopkins

Chinook over Welham Green

Post by HuwJHopkins »

Hi all,

A Chinook just flew over my house near Welham Green heading west. Any ideas where it's heading, routing down to Northolt maybe?

Cheers, Huw :smile:

Muppet

Re: Chinook over Welham Green

Post by Muppet »

HuwJHopkins wrote:Hi all,

A Chinook just flew over my house near Welham Green heading west. Any ideas where it's heading, routing down to Northolt maybe?

Cheers, Huw :smile:

One flew down the A0 by Melbourne last night too :biggrin:

ppgstf

Post by ppgstf »

I see loads of the things and I live near Biggleswade. It's not worth posting, if everyone who saw a Chinook in this area did it, the Forum would melt down!!

HuwJHopkins

Post by HuwJHopkins »

ppgstf wrote:I see loads of the things and I live near Biggleswade. It's not worth posting, if everyone who saw a Chinook in this area did it, the Forum would melt down!!

Well thats good for you up in Biggleswade, I have never had a Chinook over my area and was then querying where it might be heading to tie up a loose end... and what about all the people that post 'VC-10 over Chatsworth' and the like...seen a fair few of them...go rant at them :question:

Fournier

Post by Fournier »

ppgstf wrote:I see loads of the things and I live near Biggleswade. It's not worth posting, if everyone who saw a Chinook in this area did it, the Forum would melt down!!

But it's okay for you to make 'jokes' in a thread dedicated to a downed (Steve Fossett) flyer?

ppgstf

Post by ppgstf »

If everyone posted a thread about seeing an aircraft over their house this site would decend to the depths of airliners.net.

As for the Steve Fossett joke, apologies if I offended your sensitive side but really, you need to lighten up a bit, it was tongue in cheek humour.

Have a good weekend.

itfcscott
UKAR Staff

Post by itfcscott »

There was two chinooks over South Woodham yesterday around 3pm.