psquiddy

UFO Files released by National Archives

Post by psquiddy »

Over 300 free things to do in London
http://www.toplondondaysout.co.uk

foxfour

Re: UFO Files released by National Archives

Post by foxfour »

You can be sure that "in the interests of national security" anything really interesting won't be released.

Abingdonman

Post by Abingdonman »

We mustnt frighten the public,remember what happened in America with the 1950s Martian invasion! :grin:
I spent an enjoyable hour or more reading the Emails in the BBCs 'Have your say' about the UFOs....it amazed me how many folk take 'UFO' to be a craft full of aliens from planet Zog,some got the drift that it includes everything unidentified including earth collateral and natural phenonema etc...but i think the UFO geezer is right when he says the whole thing has been degraded by 'Charlatans & Lunatics'...I often post on 'Have your say' for fun much to my wifes horror...but they dont go up straight away and I can rarely find them!

Mad Dan

Post by Mad Dan »

I think Planet Zog gets a really bad press... And I'm speaking here as a disinterested observer, who just happens to know a few Zoggians. I think they're quite nice, really - but I do have a problem with the fur balls, I must admit.
I am not a loony... I used to be, but I think I am better now...

Abingdonman

Post by Abingdonman »

How can we get to Zog?
I,m blowed if I,m going to do the supermarket 'walk of shame' to get a can of lager....I,ll never live it down! :grin:

Mad Dan

Post by Mad Dan »

Well, Abingdonman, you'll need a pretty large rocket, but once you leave Earth's atmosphere, head out towards Uranus, hang a left as you pass the ninth moon (I think it's called Cressida) and carry on towards Andromeda. Once you see the 17th moon (Sycorax), you'll need to ask again. Try the chip shop there - I've found them very obliging when it comes to giving directions (and they do a mean cod and chips, which will probably be very welcome as I expect you'll be feeling a bit peckish by then...). But for God's sake, make sure that you take plenty of Thuringian Plimsoles (that's the local currency) to feed the parking meters at Zog, 'cos the traffic wardens are a bit vicious... I saw one of them bite someone's head off for overstaying by just two minutes...
I am not a loony... I used to be, but I think I am better now...

Abingdonman

Post by Abingdonman »

I,ve just come back from Zogs twin town........Watford!
town of roadworks art,the traffic wardens look a bit mean around there as well! :grin:

Dis Gruntled

Post by Dis Gruntled »

The juicy stuff will stay under lock and key, probably for ever... Releasing stuff like this is just lip service.

Mate really wake up and smell the coffee. You need to get out more :smile:

Abingdonman

Post by Abingdonman »

You have to say several major countries have and are spending an awful lot of cash & time on trying to recieve & transmit communications,over many years,and to this day and beyond,to the aliens....if they dont exist for sure! :wink: