Shackleton WR963 - [Official Topic]

Re: Shackleton WR963 - [Official Topic]

Postby HeyfordDave111 on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 12:14 pm

I cannot understand how this has come to pass.

If you own the aircraft, and have papers of ownership etc its yours, no one else's.

If you have questions about monies that are donated for YOUR aircraft, they are yours, no one else's, and if they are misappropriated, then you have recourse to take action.

If you have lumped yourself with a crew who think they are in fact the boss, you need to sack everyone of them.

If you don't have access too, or exclusive access to, your own web site, you can and should do something about that too.
Like i said i don't understand, but i'm sure the answers are out there somewhere.

Speaking as someone who wants her back in the air and is fed up of 'he said' / 'she said' and 'its mine' / 'no it's mine' that is prevailing.

Sort it out, and get it going!
You are master of your own, and the aircraft's destiny if you have ownership papers. If you don't have them, then this post is moot!
Got to love Russianhardware
HeyfordDave111

Postby Brevet Cable on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 12:51 pm

Domvickery wrote:https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10598129

Click on filing history then accounts & you can see it as a PDF

:up:
Had a quick scan through them last night & now had a proper read.
The only difference from accounts I've seen from other organisations are the number of resignations, and even then I've seen similar when there's been factional in-fighting.
Unofficial forum brauer und winzer
Not an enthusiast or a spotter
trollpikken fforwm swyddogol
Brevet Cable

Postby richw_82 on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 7:22 pm

Hi all.

There is an issue, and its one of Dad's (Dave Woods) own making. He's wanting 'his' toy back if the Shackleton Aviation Group CIC don't play by his rules - despite not being in charge of things any more. He sold the aircraft to the CIC in Feb 2017, and handed more or less everything over to new Directors in Aug 2018. Shortly after that when they wanted access to the bank account and records, he pulled one of his now infamous changes of mind and tried ordering everone off 'his' aeroplane. Dom Vickery - you know very well how he likes to do this.

Unfortunately for him this time, you can't just demand stuff back you sold and when you annoy Directors with equal standing in your CIC, you find yourself getting chucked out - especially when you have a track record of teddy chucking if you don't get your way. This is whats happened, and why he's getting a bit mad. He's been told to take it to court or shut up.. but he's taken option C, which is get on Facebook and claim we're all being illegal in carrying on working on the aircraft, purely as he said not to. (its not illegal, as he's not in any way an authority).

Expect a few rantings and accusations which will eventually tail off when he gets bored.

Work is continuing.

To answer some of HeyfordDave111's points -

1. The CIC have a signed and dated sale document, and various other paperwork to support ownership by the CIC.

2. Several of us have our own questions about monies donated during Dave Woods period of 'looking after' the bank account. We will find out one way or another where ALL of it is/went.

3. The crew don't think they are boss, the self appointed ex-boss thinks he still is. Companies House and majority votes at Directors meetings say he isn't.

4. The CIC still have the website and Facebook pages running quite happily. Dave deleted one Facebook page that he had admin rights to, but its no great loss as it was effectively a mirror. Now he's trying to troll what he couldn't delete.

5. Why do you think WR963 is still being worked on? If we all gave up just because someone thinks wielding authority is stating 'because I say so', nothing would get done.

Regards,

Rich
Richard Woods
Team leader Avro Shackleton WR963 2009 - 2016
http://www.facebook.com/avro.shackleton
richw_82

Postby HeyfordDave111 on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 8:24 pm

Hi Richard,

Great answers, and thanks for clarifying.
cheers
Dave
Got to love Russianhardware
HeyfordDave111

Previous

Return to Aviation Waffle