VC10 Haynes Manual

Discuss all things 'aviation' that do not fit into a more appropriate forum
ZD241_VC10

VC10 Haynes Manual

Post by ZD241_VC10 »

Evening all,

A shameless plug, but later this week/next week the new Haynes manual of the VC10 is released. Keith Wilson has written the book and had a lot of assistance from our volunteer team at Bruntingthorpe, basing a fair amount of the material on ZD241, her sister ZA147 and the famous XR808 (Bob).

Hopefully it'll raise a bit of awareness of what we do at Bruntingthorpe. In addition we should have some copies to run on the jet in the new year. Hopefully these "limited editions" will then be sold to raise funds for the continued running of the jet! :smile:

https://haynes.co.uk/catalog/general-interest-manuals/aviation-civil/vickersbac-vc10-manual

The usual major online retailers have very good prices, but so have some smaller (better) shops too. :smile:

So if you're struggling for an aviation related Christmas present...

Ruislip Rustler

Re: VC10 Haynes Manual

Post by Ruislip Rustler »

And the book has more pages due to the fantastic information and assistance Keith was given by yourselves and other ex-VC10 crew and retails at a lower price than recent titles in the same series (£22.99 rrp, but less on a certain well-known online retailer).
Insert witty / sarcastic / uncalled for comment (* delete as applicable)

www.leezpics.com

747woody

Post by 747woody »

Haynes actually publish a large range of aircraft manuals! :smile:

GertrudetheMerciless

Post by GertrudetheMerciless »

747woody wrote:Haynes actually publish a large range of aircraft manuals! :smile:

They have done for several years, but none as large or comprehensive as this one perhaps. :wink:

Craig

Post by Craig »

Mine has been on order for some time, and I'm really looking forward to receiving it!

southyorkshireman

Post by southyorkshireman »

Received my copy. Just started reading it. Have to say it seems to be one of the best Haynes aircraft manuals released (I have most of them!)