complaints procedure

Discuss all things 'aviation' that do not fit into a more appropriate forum
bucksmjb

complaints procedure

Post by bucksmjb »

Quote from rules and regs
"If you have an issue, raise it with a Moderator via Private Message, do not post about it on the board – it will be removed and this might get you all worked up. The Moderators reserve the right to not notify a Member of their actions but you are encouraged to contact them if you feel aggrieved."

I did exactly this and was told that mythread was locked.
How exactly do i contact a Moderator privately if all they are going to do is lock the thread?

I wish to make a complaint please.

Berf

Re: complaints procedure

Post by Berf »

You click the little button that says PM under Boff when he locked the thread. Now can we leave aviation waffle for ... aviation waffle...

iaint
UKAR Staff

Post by iaint »

As the question has been answered, this thread is locked and will be removed in due course.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/iainthomson84/

End of Message, End of Broadcast

boff180
UKAR Staff

Post by boff180 »

bucksmjb wrote:Quote from rules and regs
"If you have an issue, raise it with a Moderator via Private Message, do not post about it on the board – it will be removed and this might get you all worked up. The Moderators reserve the right to not notify a Member of their actions but you are encouraged to contact them if you feel aggrieved."

I did exactly this and was told that mythread was locked.
How exactly do i contact a Moderator privately if all they are going to do is lock the thread?

I wish to make a complaint please.

Ok firstly,

I locked the original thread because I had asked you to contact us privately in line with our rules.

Secondly,

You had already contacted me privately to which I have already responded to before this thread was created which, you have now also responded with a follow up PM.

I will now investigate and reply privately when my findings are complete.

However I, and no other staffer, will not tolerate the twisting of events in order to rant as you have in this thread.