Possible Aeroboot Cancellation

Possible Aeroboot Cancellation

Postby NAM Updater on Mon 26 Feb 2018, 11:21 am

Morning everyone, due to the dire weather forecast we’re considering cancelling the forthcoming Indoor Aeroboot Sale and rearranging it for later in the year.

Full explanation in here!

I’m also happy to take feedback and comments on here as well.
Howard Heeley - Newark Air Museum Trustee
13 Oct 2018, Indoor Aeroboot/Aerojumble Sale
http://newarkairmuseum.org
User avatar
NAM Updater

Indoor Aeroboot Cancelled

Postby NAM Updater on Mon 26 Feb 2018, 6:37 pm

The difficult decision has now been taken to cancel this Saturday’s (03.03.18) Indoor Aeroboot/Aerojumble sale at Newark.

A re-arranged event will now be held on Saturday 14th April 2018; further details can be found in here!

Sorry for any inconvenience and please let as many people know as possible. We’re now going to update all of our contacts.
Howard Heeley - Newark Air Museum Trustee
13 Oct 2018, Indoor Aeroboot/Aerojumble Sale
http://newarkairmuseum.org
User avatar
NAM Updater

Re: Possible Aeroboot Cancellation

Postby ExVulcanGC on Mon 26 Feb 2018, 6:41 pm

Hi Howard, on that basis do you want to give it a miss tomorrow with regard my coming over, and we can arrange it for another day?
ExVulcanGC

Re: Possible Aeroboot Cancellation

Postby NAM Updater on Mon 26 Feb 2018, 6:43 pm

It might be best if you don't mind - not sure whether we'll be open! Will try to think of an alternative date!
Howard Heeley - Newark Air Museum Trustee
13 Oct 2018, Indoor Aeroboot/Aerojumble Sale
http://newarkairmuseum.org
User avatar
NAM Updater

Re: Possible Aeroboot Cancellation

Postby ExVulcanGC on Mon 26 Feb 2018, 6:47 pm

No problem, will see you at the next convenient time when weather is better, and thanks again. Mick
ExVulcanGC


Return to Aviation Waffle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andrewn, lossiemouth, vulcanshammer and 26 guests