Ripple Revival?

Discuss all things 'aviation' that do not fit into a more appropriate forum

G67

Re: Ripple Revival?

Post by G67 »

Nice livery though it looks a little tail-heavy; there's nothing up front to balance the griffon.

But now QinetiQ has a better livery and better new-trainers than the RAF. Maybe they should just take-over Valley...

capercaillie

Post by capercaillie »

It does seem slightly bizarre after the corporate scheme adopted on the RJ70, RJ100, DA42 and A109s has now reverted back to the stylised ripple scheme first seen on the One-Eleven and Twin Squirrel many moons ago. Just a shame they're carrying civilian registrations. Will the others mentioned above lose their military serials in the future and also adopt the ripple?
"The surrogate voice of st24"

My flickr photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/146673712@N06/

Skyflash
UKAR Staff

Post by Skyflash »

Never could have imagined I'd find myself even thinking this, far less typing it, but that PC-21 looks badass! :rock:
Posting comments on an aviation-related chatroom, are ya? Looks like it an' all...

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

I think it's a quality scheme on the PC-21. I guess the people I was told were "pushing hard" for ripple to come back won in the end.
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016

Tommy
UKAR Staff

Post by Tommy »

Saw the Squirrel on static at Cosford and thought it looked really smart, tbf.

And yeah that PC-21 looks pretty boss. :up: