Radial & Trainer Fly-in VI, May 12-13th 2018.

For any UK event that does not have its own forum
Tuckat

Re: Radial & Trainer Fly-in VI, May 12-13th 2018.

Post by Tuckat »

Concrete regret. Only for use by hardcore fans. :tumbleweed:
Blood, Tears and Folly

Flare Path

Post by Flare Path »

Some great replies here. :grin:

st24

Post by st24 »

Flare Path wrote:Some great replies here. :grin:

Really? I reckon they're below par on aggregate. I'm sure they'll cement a relationship with another venue and their reputation will be reinforced.
You caaan't trust the system... Maaan!

Flare Path

Post by Flare Path »

st24 wrote:
Flare Path wrote:Some great replies here. :grin:

Really? I reckon they're below par on aggregate. I'm sure they'll cement a relationship with another venue and their reputation will be reinforced.

Superb.

Stagger2

Post by Stagger2 »

jalfrezi wrote:
Stagger2 wrote:It is with sincere regret that I cannot comment on the pseudo-english contained within this & every other communication from this 'alleged Organiser' As of 10th March 2018 I was told - If you have nothing pertinent to add to the discussion then please refrain from goading other members. Therefore I cannot risk even saying 'I told you so!' :wink:

I solidly regret that you feel that way, but if it's pertinent to the discussion then the perceived risk is a non issue!

Though to say 'I told you so', you have to have said something previously to warrant that remark.... :wink:

Please refer to my Post of 08th March,
One sincerely hopes air-show organisation is higher up the list of abilities, although there was little evidence ahead of the H-P-G debacle. :facepalm:
You might be smart-arse Jalfi matey, but don't mess with the best! :tongue2:

jalfrezi
UKAR Staff

Post by jalfrezi »

Stagger2 wrote:
jalfrezi wrote:
Stagger2 wrote:It is with sincere regret that I cannot comment on the pseudo-english contained within this & every other communication from this 'alleged Organiser' As of 10th March 2018 I was told - If you have nothing pertinent to add to the discussion then please refrain from goading other members. Therefore I cannot risk even saying 'I told you so!' :wink:

I solidly regret that you feel that way, but if it's pertinent to the discussion then the perceived risk is a non issue!

Though to say 'I told you so', you have to have said something previously to warrant that remark.... :wink:

Please refer to my Post of 08th March,
One sincerely hopes air-show organisation is higher up the list of abilities, although there was little evidence ahead of the H-P-G debacle. :facepalm:
You might be smart-arse Jalfi matey, but don't mess with the best! :tongue2:

I think you're being a little unfair, finding a suitable venue may not have been any fault of his/their organisational skills.

But, I bow to your superior smart-arse abilities, and won't argue with you on that! :worship:

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

I'm aware of allegations made against the organisers but please don't make them here as I would not like UKAR to be involved. I have just removed a post.
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016