Victory Show 2018

Victory Show 2018

Postby The Baron on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 1:54 pm

The Victory Show at Cosby has announced on its FB page that it is going ahead this year, and that there will be a flying display. Dates are 31st August - 2nd September.
Loafer for Mr. Da Vinci.
The Baron

Re: Victory Show 2018

Postby st24 on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 2:14 pm

Fine but they said exactly the same last year and cx 2 or so hours before it was due to begin... :confused:
You caaan't trust the system... Maaan!
st24

Postby Witchcraft24 on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 2:27 pm

That is excellent news, as I know, with last year's "issues", it wasn't a given. I'm sure a workable display area will be worked out with the CAA well in advance this year..... Also hope they get luckier with the weather too.
Witchcraft24

Postby capercaillie on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 3:05 pm

Well I wouldn't count any chickens and if they use that other display line its next to awful.

Still a brilliant event for the battles and re-enactors, but the airshow part which had been fantastic will just not be the same again I fear. :sad:
"The surrogate voice of st24"
capercaillie

Postby SilentFlight on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 3:17 pm

Love the negativity already!

Some of us have been working quite hard to get this display back to give you all something you to criticise in September :lol: ! I would take a look at the surrounding area, unfortunately you are fairly limited with the lines you can use with the restrictions.
SilentFlight

Postby capercaillie on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 3:36 pm

SilentFlight wrote:Love the negativity already!

Some of us have been working quite hard to get this display back to give you all something you to criticise in September :lol: ! I would take a look at the surrounding area, unfortunately you are fairly limited with the lines you can use with the restrictions.

Wouldn't criticise the work at all SF, but you have said in a nutshell everything that needs to be said. :snack:
"The surrogate voice of st24"
capercaillie

Return to Other UK Airshows and Events