Chinese J-10s at Batajnica..?

Chinese J-10s at Batajnica..?

Postby st24 on Sun 06 May 2012, 10:41 am

Big Serbian show 1-2 Sept... :shock: Cracking line up invited plus their own stuff...

http://www.aeromiting.vs.rs/en/invited_countries.html#
You caaan't trust the system... Maaan!
st24

Re: Chinese J-10s at Batajnica..?

Postby Chrisse on Sun 06 May 2012, 11:24 am

Cool, I should invite them to my summer barbecue and see how many spotters show up :grin:
Chrisse

Postby Eizo on Mon 07 May 2012, 11:57 am

Haha. Rafale flying display, they do not even know of them theirselves! :D And the display of a GAF Typhoon... Pfff! :grin:

Looks like a wish list...
Eizo

Postby Agg on Mon 07 May 2012, 1:24 pm

Eizo: As it says on the site, its a list of invited countries, they have invited the French, and they have requested the Rafale display. Nothing seems to be confirmed yet.
Agg

Postby st24 on Mon 07 May 2012, 5:17 pm

So you reckon the J-10s and Russians aren't confirmed?... :whistle: The home team alone is enough to get me interested...
st24

Postby Eizo on Tue 08 May 2012, 4:19 pm

Agg wrote:Eizo: As it says on the site, its a list of invited countries, they have invited the French, and they have requested the Rafale display. Nothing seems to be confirmed yet.

As it was announced with "cracking lineup invited", I thought the TO is not aware it is a real wishlist for Santa Claus. As Chrisse said: I could invite the Queen to my garden party, but I guess she won't come! :P
Eizo

Postby Agg on Tue 08 May 2012, 7:03 pm

Naah, dont say that, maybe she's free that weekend ;)
Agg

Postby capercaillie on Wed 09 May 2012, 3:09 pm

In amongst the photos at the top of the page, Orao, MiG29 etc, is that a toy aeroplane? :grin:
"The surrogate voice of st24"
capercaillie

Postby st24 on Thu 16 Aug 2012, 1:32 pm

Looks like the swifts are confirmed; I'd be excited but I'm kinda fulcrum'd out man....
st24

Postby Eizo on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 9:08 am

Glad I did not book. Compared to the prior list participations is really poor. Show should be done by Swifts only it looks like. :grin:
Eizo

Postby st24 on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 9:34 am

Eizo wrote:Glad I did not book. Compared to the prior list participations is really poor. Show should be done by Swifts only it looks like. :grin:

Indeed, can't believe the Chinese aren't turning up.... :sad: It's a bit of a trek to see an Orao or two...
st24

Postby Chrisse on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 10:15 am

st24 wrote:
Eizo wrote:Glad I did not book. Compared to the prior list participations is really poor. Show should be done by Swifts only it looks like. :grin:

Indeed, can't believe the Chinese aren't turning up.... :sad: It's a bit of a trek to see an Orao or two...

:grin: :grin:
Chrisse

Postby Chrisse on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 2:09 pm

st24 wrote:Looks like the swifts are confirmed; I'd be excited but I'm kinda fulcrum'd out man....

Shame for you then the Mig corporation is sending another one, Mig-29M2, with an An-12 in support. You just can't get a break, can you?
Chrisse

Postby Kieran on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 2:46 pm

Chrisse wrote:
st24 wrote:Looks like the swifts are confirmed; I'd be excited but I'm kinda fulcrum'd out man....

Shame for you then the Mig corporation is sending another one, Mig-29M2, with an An-12 in support. You just can't get a break, can you?

Fairly busy weekend for them, they're going to the SIAF as well!
Kieran

Return to Overseas and Worldwide Airshows