Allow me to inform you about the Texel Airshow 2012 in the Netherlands.
It is held on the 28th of july on the island of Texel, in the north of the country.
Entrance is 10 euros.
Pilots who'd like to fly in need to be quick as slots are filling up quickly.
For more info:http://www.texelairshow.nl/
Or follow us for the latest updates:http://www.facebook.com/LeasewebTexelAirshow
Participants so far:
• Historic P-51 Mustang “Scat VII”
• Royal Airforce HAR-3 Sea King Search and Rescue
• Belgian Airforce S-61 Sea King MK48 Search and Rescue
• Belgian Airforce Agusta A-109 attack helicopter
• Two historic Dutch Harvards
• Historic Dutch Beechcraft model 18
• Historic Dutch Spitfire Mk. IX
• Dutch Coastguard Dornier DO-228
• German Navy Dornier DO-228LM
• Belgian OV-10B Bronco demo
• Dutch Airforce Chinook
• Dutch Airforce F16 demo
• The Redhawks with two Fournier RF-4's
• Breitling Wingwalkers with two Boeing Stearmans
• Sikorsky S-38 "Osa's Ark" flying boat
• Norwegian Airforce Falcon DA-20 VIP-jet
• Fouga Magister jet of Dutch Historic Jet Association
• Almost 200 private planes of visitors!
Hope to meet you there!