Good European show for 2016?

Discussion forum for airshows, spotters days and other aviation events on the continent
Loop

Re: Good European show for 2016?

Post by Loop »

Chrisse wrote:
"Regular" visitors can go to ILA on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (previous editions), those tickets will follow later. Of course, you could get a trade ticket, there's probably some stuff that only attends on trade days, same as at Farnborough.

Thanks Chrisse. Regular tickets will follow later, I'll keep that in mind and keep looking on the ILA page. :cool:

emkey83

Post by emkey83 »

DeanW wrote:It's a shame Bodø is in the middle of nowhere though. Looking at flights on Skyscanner it doesn't look easily accessible over the show weekend.

Meanwhile the show is cancelled.

Loop wrote:Hey guys
is there a good airshow in germany next year? otherwise I'd be thinking about Zeltweg - austria isn't too far from germany. But maybe something's closer. I am pretty often in the german country, for work mostly, but I still have plenty of time to do fun stuff over there, too :snack:
Cheers
Lucas

by the way: hi everyone, I am new here :cool:

Hi Lucas on 11th June is "Tag der Bundeswehr" and 55th anniversary of TaktLG 74 at Neuburg/Donau. Maybe with flying action :smile:

Loop

Post by Loop »

emkey83 wrote:
Hi Lucas on 11th June is "Tag der Bundeswehr" and 55th anniversary of TaktLG 74 at Neuburg/Donau. Maybe with flying action :smile:

Hi emkey, thanks a lot for that information. I'll search for it right away!

Oh and by the way: I got tickets for the ILA now :yahoo:

Cheers Lucas

TonyB

Post by TonyB »

Loop wrote:
Oh and by the way: I got tickets for the ILA now :yahoo:

Cheers Lucas

Public days are only Friday and Saturday, unless you have a trade ticket. Also for any flying photos you´ll be backlit for most, if not all of the day.

aviodromefriend

Post by aviodromefriend »

TonyB wrote:Also for any flying photos you´ll be backlit for most, if not all of the day.
Last time the sun was good from about 1600. (It helped there were some very high overcast clouds before that time)
A weather forecast is a forecast and just that

Mike Moses, Launch Integration Manager Space Shuttle Program