Spottersday HNIOHOS 2019..

Discussion forum for airshows, spotters days and other aviation events on the continent
Hurk6

Spottersday HNIOHOS 2019..

Post by Hurk6 »

We are pleased to inform you that there will be a spottersday for “Iniochos 2019". If you are interested in attending as a spotter, you may do so on either the 4th or the 5th of April, but NOT on both days.

In order to participate, you have to submit a request to your Embassy in Greece mentioning the date you want to attending, so that we may include your name on the appropriate list. (If you have done so already you may skip this step).

Your Embassy will forward your request to us (HAFGS/Spokesman Office) for staffing.

This years HNIOHOS will see the following foreighn participants:

USAFE F-16
UAE Mirage 2000-9
ITAF Tornado & F-35
IAF F-16

F-BSHM

Re: Spottersday HNIOHOS 2019..

Post by F-BSHM »

Hi,

I hope that the spotterday was good for everybody and I can't wait to see the pictures !
Personnally, I wanted to participate with some friends of mine but the dates for spotterday (and the exercise) were released quite late this year and so we were unable to attend finally due to short notice.
I hope that next year will be better as this exercise is really interesting and growing (and with F4 Phantoms :D)

Anthony