Eastbourne

News on all the seaside airshows up and down the country in one forum
Chrisse

Re: Eastbourne

Post by Chrisse »

Well, I'll just go against the line of thinking here and say I think Mr. Bacon's style was quite well-suited for a seaside airshow, trying to engage a crowd of non-enthusiasts, there only to see the BBMF (quite a few packed up around me after they had flown) or the Red Arrows (what an exodus yesterday!). And my word, I don't think anyone could have bettered his Disney-pitch, it really excited the kids around me, really nice to see them cheering 2 small aerobatics aircraft. After seeing the Lynx from a distance this afternoon, I think there are other Army Air Corps elements that require attention far more urgently.

tankbuster81
UKAR Supporter

Post by tankbuster81 »

The worst year ive attended ,and the acts seem to be further out to sea than normal,doubt i will go again,to overcrowded nowadays and that bloody drive!!!!!!
Don't bother running, you'll only die tired!!

tankbuster81
UKAR Supporter

Post by tankbuster81 »

TommyBoxall wrote:
tankbuster81 wrote:Anyone got any idea of the following please? - for Sunday.
Cost to park at Beachy head?
Programme cost?
Tea/coffee wagon?
Line up for the day???

I will be wearing a blue West coast Demo team A10 t shirt...unsurprisingly! and camo trousers,give me a shout if you see me,be good to meet some of you.

Andy.

I saw you by the toilets at Beachy! Me, I had long hair, reddish colour shorts, and a white top with a pattern at the top :smile:

You should have knocked on the loo door Tommy!!!!! :cool:

TBPhoto

Post by TBPhoto »

tankbuster81 wrote:The worst year ive attended ,and the acts seem to be further out to sea than normal,doubt i will go again,to overcrowded nowadays and that bloody drive!!!!!!

I agree with you! Dad wasn't happy. & Ah, you looked at me as you came out the toilets! I was at the front of the queue :smile:
Nikon D7100
Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD
Nikon AF-S Nikon 50mm f/1.8G
Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC HSM

tankbuster81
UKAR Supporter

Post by tankbuster81 »

It wasnt the best ive attended thats for sure!