Movies!

Re: Movies!

Postby F575 on Sat 06 Oct 2018, 8:14 pm

I sat and watched (suffered through?) The Commuter the other day, utterly rubbish! Even though Liam Neeson is now playing his Taken character in pretty much every film he makes these days, it's still a turgid pile of garbage.
F575

Postby pbeardmore on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 3:44 pm

Filming Rambo 5 at the moment. Very much hoping they will return to the feel of First Blood...

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5C5D8C4D
“The best computer is a man, and it’s the only one that can be mass-produced by unskilled labour.”
pbeardmore

Postby Brevet Cable on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 3:59 pm

F575 wrote:I sat and watched (suffered through?) The Commuter the other day, utterly rubbish! Even though Liam Neeson is now playing his Taken character in pretty much every film he makes these days, it's still a turgid pile of garbage.
I gave up at the point when he met the woman on the train :lol:

pbeardmore wrote:Filming Rambo 5 at the moment. Very much hoping they will return to the feel of First Blood...

Rambo starts beating the bad guys over the head with his zimmer frame,cricks his back because of arthritis, then wanders away mumbling to himself because he's forgotten what he's doing? :lol:

I they wanted to do another 'Rambo', they'd have been better off remaking the original but sticking closer to the book.
Brevet.. Meh !!
Not an enthusiast or a spotter
trollpikken fforwm swyddogol
Brevet Cable

Postby F575 on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 10:05 pm

Brevet Cable wrote:
F575 wrote:I sat and watched (suffered through?) The Commuter the other day, utterly rubbish! Even though Liam Neeson is now playing his Taken character in pretty much every film he makes these days, it's still a turgid pile of garbage.
I gave up at the point when he met the woman on the train :lol:

I'm regretting the fact that I didn't! :lol:

Watched Solo the other night as well, it's got it's moments but it's not on par with Rogue One for me. No issues with the cast or anything, but it could have easily done with a few scenes being longer - especially at the start after the Corellia scenes. It's not bad though, certainly far better than The Last Jedi...
F575

Postby tankbuster on Mon 15 Oct 2018, 2:52 pm

First Man

Enjoyed it very much, might appeal to forum members. Probably the best insight I've had in just how scary it was being one of these guys.
Trevor C
recent and not so recent pictures here https://trevorc28a.wixsite.com/trevspics
tankbuster

Previous

Return to Off Topic