The UKAR Gaming Thread

Re: The UKAR Gaming Thread

Postby Tommy on Thu 28 Dec 2017, 11:57 am

Recently got Middle Earth: Shadow of War and Wolfenstein: New Order for Christmas and my birthday, and both are blooooody excellent, IMO. :rock:
Tommy
UKAR Staff

Postby Ryan. on Sat 13 Jan 2018, 3:23 pm

LN Strike Eagle wrote:Big patch out today for GT Sport that adds the first phase of the single player campaign, a new track layout and 12 new cars, amongst several other additions and adjustments.

Although free content is great, this really should have been part of the game a launch. Even then, it would have been pretty slim compared to its competitors.

We don't get a single GT track but we do get a slideshow for a watch manufacturer as well as a list of Bjork's album realises and dates of Stalin's election.

It's going in the right direction, but for me the game was released too early with too little substantial content.
Last edited by Ryan. on Sun 14 Jan 2018, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan.

Postby G for George on Sun 14 Jan 2018, 8:55 am

I played 'Nazi Zombies' on COD WW2 for the first time last night since getting the game for Christmas. It's a bit of a chuckle for a while, but gets rather samey pretty quickly. Screamed like a child on one particular jumpy-outy bit :shock:
G for George

Previous

Return to Off Topic