University sports day descends into violence

University sports day descends into violence

Postby TKK 140 on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:26 pm

Just catching up on the news, this link tells a shameful tale.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/20 ... ers-throw/

You can put a thug into uni but you can't take the uni out of the thug.
User avatar
TKK 140

Re: University sports day descends into violence

Postby speedbird2639 on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:35 pm

"were heard chanting provocative chants towards the Brighton spectators" -

Sounds a bit like the time Bristol played Brighton in the football...

Taking a knife to a uni sports day :wall:
speedbird2639

Re: University sports day descends into violence

Postby DonaldGrump on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:38 pm

TKK 140 wrote:Just catching up on the news, this link tells a shameful tale.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/20 ... ers-throw/

You can put a thug into uni but you can't take the uni out of the thug.



Makes you laugh this would have been the lead story on BBC news ITN and SKY if this had happened at a Football match. If had involved Millwall or England it would have made the front page of all the papers too and would be up for debate in the commons as well.

Lots of chief constable and tory party members kids involved so it will be brushed under the carpet and explained away as "high spirited bants".

Doubt any of them will be getting a 5am knock from the old bill or have their faces splashed across the papers with an appeal to help identify the culprits.
DonaldGrump

Re: University sports day descends into violence

Postby TKK 140 on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:38 pm

speedbird2639 wrote:"were heard chanting provocative chants towards the Brighton spectators" -

Sounds a bit like the time Bristol played Brighton in the football...

Taking a knife to a uni sports day :wall:


Or taking a knife any where speedy.
User avatar
TKK 140

Re: University sports day descends into violence

Postby Tommy on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:58 pm

TKK 140 wrote:You can put a thug into uni but you can't take the uni out of the thug.


What does that even mean?
User avatar
Tommy
UKAR Staff

Re: University sports day descends into violence

Postby CJS on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 9:12 pm

It means...um...it means...wait, no.

I give up. Give us a clue?
"Forewarned is forearmed"
User avatar
CJS

Re: University sports day descends into violence

Postby TKK 140 on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 9:26 pm

CJS wrote:It means...um...it means...wait, no.

I give up. Give us a clue?



Read the article.
User avatar
TKK 140


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests