enjoying the time of year

enjoying the time of year

Postby Marathon Milkshake on Sun 24 Dec 2017, 10:36 am

Spare a thought for those that have to work this christmas, nurses, ambulance crews, firecrews, rozzers, bar staff, bingo callers, and many others, we work hard so you can enjoy your christmas just a little more.........so dont be a cock this christmas by giving them a hard time, be nice
Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter
Marathon Milkshake

Re: enjoying the time of year

Postby Glosterbloke on Sun 24 Dec 2017, 2:18 pm

I will be giving SWMBO much stick this year as she is on duty and I'm not. It's not easy having to spend the day playing video games in my skivvies with only a case of Peroni for consolation.
Glosterbloke

Postby vandal on Mon 25 Dec 2017, 8:50 am

Glosterbloke wrote: It's not easy having to spend the day playing video games in my skivvies with only a case of Peroni for consolation.

Probably due to the fact that most video games these days have no single player campaign. :grin:
vandal

Postby vandal on Mon 25 Dec 2017, 8:51 am

Marathon Milkshake wrote:Spare a thought for those that have to work this christmas, nurses, ambulance crews, firecrews, rozzers, bar staff, bingo callers, and many others, we work hard so you can enjoy your christmas just a little more.........so dont be a cock this christmas by giving them a hard time, be nice

:up:
vandal

Return to Off Topic