CBB 2018 Channel 5!

CBB 2018 Channel 5!

Postby Victor 23 on Sun 02 Sep 2018, 10:13 am

Hello All

With CBB being on CH5 at the moment I have got to say what a load of Cretinous Behaviour and full of hype!! No I don't have to look at it, but what I've seen it makes you wonder where is it all going? still you don't have too walk to far outside your house to see it!!
Victor 23

Re: CBB 2018 Channel 5!

Postby Victor 23 on Sun 02 Sep 2018, 11:45 am

You can send your answers in on a postcard!!!
Victor 23

Postby CJS on Sun 02 Sep 2018, 11:52 am

Been the same for years, anything beginning with 'celebrity...' is destined to be full of people either barely more famous than me or so desperate to rejuvenate their long since dead careers that they'll basically be happy to be sad parodies of themselves.

I found the very first series of the 'normal' (ha) BB a genuinely interesting social experiment, bit every since then it's been utter, utter drivel (and no,I haven't watched more than a few minutes of any of them,I don't need to).

What's almost worse is that there are enough people prepared to watch it, so they continue to make it.

With a very few exceptions, it's all pathetic.
"Forewarned is forearmed"
How do you know I didn't?
CJS

Postby vandal on Sun 02 Sep 2018, 12:14 pm

Read somewhere the other day that Ch5 bosses are in no hurry to renew the show as the contract expires this year.

One can only hope this kind of rubbish is confined to the history books come the end of this run.
vandal

Return to Off Topic