Supermarket Carparks ( Racetrack )!!

Supermarket Carparks ( Racetrack )!!

Postby Victor 23 on Sun 16 Sep 2018, 12:09 pm

Afternoon All

With going to Tescos recently, yet again i see the mindless morons of all ages racing aronnd the supermarket carparks without a care for anyone else. Maybe the supermarket staff could deploy a stinger like the police!!
Victor 23

Re: Supermarket Carparks ( Racetrack )!!

Postby iainpeden on Sun 16 Sep 2018, 12:56 pm

Not only supermarkets;there was a young prat in a light blue BMW doing the same at Shuttleworth at their show at the start of July.
iainpeden

Postby Abbo46 on Sun 16 Sep 2018, 1:49 pm

Stupidity isn't confined to outside the supermarkets either. Have to love those who stand in the aisle and have a chinwag. :grin:
Abbo46

Postby skyhigh on Wed 26 Sep 2018, 7:40 pm

Victor 23 wrote:Afternoon All

With going to Tescos recently, yet again i see the mindless morons of all ages racing aronnd the supermarket carparks without a care for anyone else. Maybe the supermarket staff could deploy a stinger like the police!!

I completely agree with you. I was going to post the very same view in the angry thread.
skyhigh

Postby Mooshie1956 on Wed 26 Sep 2018, 8:08 pm

You could add driving instructors to the list as a danger in supermarket car park.
My Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/mooshie1956/
Panny G80 12-60 Lens
Panny 100-400 Lens
Olympus 60 Macro Lens
Mooshie1956

Postby AlexC on Thu 27 Sep 2018, 10:05 am

Victor 23 wrote:With going to Tescos recently, yet again i see the mindless morons of all ages racing aronnd the supermarket carparks without a care for anyone else. Maybe the supermarket staff could deploy a stinger like the police!!

Can't say that I see too much of that sort of behaviour around this neck of the woods.
Pte. Aubrey Gerald Harmer, R. Suss. R. (att. to the Sherwood Foresters) KIA 26/9/1917 Polygon Wood, aged 19, NKG. RIP
AlexC

Postby toom317 on Thu 27 Sep 2018, 10:06 am

I can see a Jeremy Vine special on this subject coming up soon on Radio 2, and a front page scare story on the Daily Mail. :lol:
"Nice pics mate" comments only! No criticism please.

Equipment: Camera, Lens, Goretex Y fronts.
toom317
UKAR Supporter

Postby AlexC on Thu 27 Sep 2018, 11:29 am

Just been listening to it.....all rather predictable stuff.
Pte. Aubrey Gerald Harmer, R. Suss. R. (att. to the Sherwood Foresters) KIA 26/9/1917 Polygon Wood, aged 19, NKG. RIP
AlexC

Return to Off Topic