Dudley Zoo and Castle

Photos that are not aviation related
chrisb306

Dudley Zoo and Castle

Post by chrisb306 »

Went over to Dudley Zoo and Castle on Saturday, well worth the visit. They have a wide range of animals and the Castle ruins are nice too.

Bit of a test thread really, first in the new forum, which is pretty cool :rock: paul btw

This last one is a bit of a test really. Just messing in Photoshop to stitch 5 images.

chrisb306

Re: Dudley Zoo and Castle

Post by chrisb306 »

Just found a tiger photo i liked too

chrisb306

Re: Dudley Zoo and Castle

Post by chrisb306 »

forgot this one too

Yeah some of the cages were small. The Snow leopards was tiny and the Tiger looked well bored just walking round in circles!! It was a shame. However i would be a hypocrit to pay to see them then complain about them being locked up in a cage!!

Regarding the photoshoping. I have just started using shadow/highlight tool and yeah i agree got some mixed results. I bought the Photoplus magazine and with it came some photoshop tutorials one of which was ... you guessed it shadow/highlight tool. I was having a mess around really with editing. As you can tell i am as amateur at post processing as i am a photographer. Hopefully however, they will improve as time goes by, practise makes perfect and all that. Overall though i am pleased with the results i got.
chris