Jetphotos.com Revamped

Discuss equipment and methods or ask for advice
Harlequin67
UKAR Supporter

Jetphotos.com Revamped

Post by Harlequin67 »

This photo database has had it's webpages revamped and updated.

I do use Jetphotos.com for some of my own photos, but my few hundred are mixed in with 3 million other photos!

You could go Pokemon style hunting for my photos, no prizes! :lol:

https://www.jetphotos.com/
Aviation photographer - Achievement unlocked

Dan O'Hagan

Re: Jetphotos.com Revamped

Post by Dan O'Hagan »

*Shrugs*

Why is this in Aviation Waffle? It's a photography topic, and belongs in the photography section.

cg_341

Post by cg_341 »

It's neither a hint, tip, nor question, and it's not a thread with photos in, so I'm not sure there is anywhere in the photography section where it'd fit.

Just take a look on my phone and I'm not a great fan of the new design! Seems a little clunky to do anything.

wallace

Post by wallace »

JetPhotos.net seem to know as much about web design as they know about photography.

It's an absolute mess, not as bad as a.nut but a mess none the less. Far too many pictures, information overload to pander to photographer/contributor egos.
Funny the wee motif top right reminds me of an ISIS banner!

AlexC

Post by AlexC »

Never look at it. Still trying to get over what the 'powers that be' have done to a.net.
Pte. Aubrey Gerald Harmer, R. Suss. R. (att. to the Sherwood Foresters) KIA 26/9/1917 Polygon Wood, aged 19, NKG. RIP

AlexC

Post by AlexC »

Dan O'Hagan wrote:Why is this in Aviation Waffle? It's a photography topic, and belongs in the photography section.

Presumably because this is where harlequin67 thinks it belongs? OK by me.
Pte. Aubrey Gerald Harmer, R. Suss. R. (att. to the Sherwood Foresters) KIA 26/9/1917 Polygon Wood, aged 19, NKG. RIP

DerekF

Post by DerekF »

It's not as bad as a.net but still not great. I started uploading to jetphotos when airliners.net became farcical in their acceptances - that on its own I could almost tolerate but the arrogance from screeners and staff was too much, especially when the new layout came out.

As far as jetphotos is concerned it doesn't have the reach that airliners.net has/had but I might still upload there during the summer but the upload queue was three weeks at one point. I don't if it's any better now.