UK Airshow Review Update 0/10/09

Announcements from UK Airshow Review and our partners
Ben H
UKAR Supporter

UK Airshow Review Update 0/10/09

Post by Ben H »

2Today brings us the last edition of September's Week In Pictures, and what a month it has been! Some stunning photographs have been posted on the board and we are glad that we now have the ability to show them to a wider audience via the UK Airshow Review website. Congratulations to all those chosen this time around! Now get posting those pictures to be in with a chance of winning next week! Remember, you can also nominate any shots you feel should be in the running.

We have launched a new blog in the form of writings from Matt Hampton, chief pilot for the Vampire Preservation Group at North Weald. To kick off, he brings up a 'Bitesize History' of the group and WZ507.

RAF Leuchars Airshow 2009 - Andrew Dickie takes a look at this year's Battle of Britain at Home Day.

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Never miss another update again by subscribing to the UKAR RSS Feed.

Image Follow us on Twitter to be the first to know about the latest site news and updates.

Image Become a fan of UKAR by visiting our Facebook group.

Share Links: If you enjoy reading these reports then please help to promote UKAR by telling others about them using the share links at the bottom of each report.

AndyBeau

Re: UK Airshow Review Update 02/10/09

Post by AndyBeau »

Mr Dickie, I must say that article is probably your best yet. You summed up Leuchars for me very nicely and absolutely spot on.

I hope the powers at be read it very carefully particularly the last paragraph.

Well done! :clap: