- We kick off our bumper New Year's update with a comprehensive Q&A session with the organisers of the Royal International Air Tattoo. There was a lot of feedback and reaction to the 2011 event, and we put all the key points that were raised on the UKAR forums across to 'the powers that be' on your behalf, as well as touching on recent trends and looking ahead to the future of the event.
See what they had to say in our exclusive RIAT Debrief.
- Our second feature article is our annual ranking of the UK Top Ten 'Airshow Moments' of 2011.
Do you agree with our choices?
- "Stellar Display" - Phil Whalley has a late report from the Duxford Autumn Air Show that concentrates on the public display debut of Meteor T.7 WA591.
- The final Pictures of the Week update for 2011 is now online.
Week 52, December:
Congratulations to all those chosen - you're all in with a chance of a PlanesTV DVD when Iain publishes his next blog.
- Finally, a short message to wish all our members and readers all the very best for the year ahead.