DCS Tomcat

DCS Tomcat

Postby Wes_Howes on Fri 12 Oct 2018, 8:16 pm

Well the email came through that pre-order was available and I couldn't resist :joystick: Can't wait to get my hands on it!
Wes_Howes

Re: DCS Tomcat

Postby Wissam24 on Sat 13 Oct 2018, 1:59 pm

Against my principles they've even managed to make me interested in it. Great trailer!
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016
Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Postby Agg on Sun 14 Oct 2018, 9:22 pm

The trailer was incredible, I wasn't that excited about the Tomcat before seeing it, but now I'am - Heatblur seem to be raising the bar again.
Agg
UKAR Staff

Postby Wissam24 on Mon 15 Oct 2018, 2:01 pm

Agg wrote:The trailer was incredible, I wasn't that excited about the Tomcat before seeing it, but now I'am - Heatblur seem to be raising the bar again.

My first thought after seeing the trailer was "DCS doesn't deserve Heatblur". A platform that's so difficult to use for generating missions doesn't deserve something as feature rich as their Tomcat.
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016
Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Postby Wes_Howes on Mon 19 Nov 2018, 9:49 am

The community A-4 was released yesterday so when we finally get hold of the Tomcat, we can re-enact Maverick and Iceman vs Viper and Jester :grin: :joystick:
Wes_Howes

Postby Agg on Mon 19 Nov 2018, 10:44 am

Wes_Howes wrote:The community A-4 was released yesterday so when we finally get hold of the Tomcat, we can re-enact Maverick and Iceman vs Viper and Jester :grin: :joystick:

And then go off and fight the MiG-28s ;)
Agg
UKAR Staff

Postby Wissam24 on Mon 19 Nov 2018, 2:58 pm

Yeah buddy!
Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Postby Wissam24 on Fri 23 Nov 2018, 1:17 pm

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg. Can't wait to play this, man. It looks sooo sick. Though it's easy to get duped by the trailer and forget that the actual flight sim flying is nothing like that
Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Postby Danny on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 10:24 am

Just in-case you weren't aware, there's 50% off most modules in the Autumn sale at the moment - happy flying! :joystick:
"Can you believe it? Chelsea will just not let go in the Champions League!"
Danny

Postby Wes_Howes on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 10:10 am

Damn them! :grin: I picked up the Harrier on Saturday, great fun flying it :joystick: Just need to learn how to deploy the A/G weaponry properly as I wasted 12 mk.82s on 4 tanks and didn't hit a sausage :grin:
Wes_Howes

Return to Flight Simulators