Forum Virtual Team

Discuss and share resources with fellow gamers
Agg
UKAR Staff

Re: Forum Virtual Team

Post by Agg »

Im interested, but as Mictheslik says, FC2 is a better option than FSX. Maybe we could have something ready for this years VFAT :)

james solomon

Post by james solomon »

Iv done a little formation flying in a just flight lightning and a dornier seastar. Done a tiny bit in a Caribou in the wrong markings i wanted it to be in but i may make some new ones up for the sqn my dad served in at Townsville

G-CVIX

Post by G-CVIX »

Mictheslik wrote:Best think for formation on FSX has got to be the skysim hawk....but it's payware...

just be warned.....it's bloody hard just staying in formation on FS, let alone doing aerobatics. It helps immensely to have something like TrackIR that expands your field of view. A few years ago I used to run a virtual BBMF...I think there's a video of us knocking about somewhere. Quite a good thing to do as the formation work was basic and didn't require formation aerobatics and still looked quite good.

Of course, the best option for a virtual team would be Lock On FC2. Flight dynamics are so much better and more responsive for that kind of thing :)

.mic

Good times!!

I'd love to get involved

PS. Is VFAT happening this year? I can't find any info.