What next for FSX?

Discuss and share resources with fellow gamers
strangelookingalien

What next for FSX?

Post by strangelookingalien »

I always dip into FSX from time to time and normally just play the missions but i've recently downloaded some ACG Sceneries and really enjoy them. However - I quickly tire of visiting coningsby and waddington since they're so dead!

I wondered if there was any way of (preferably for free) seeing typhoons and sentrys flying about normally and just seeing the bases more "alive" than they are now?

Also would love to know if there's any decent UK types to fly. Hawk, JP, Typhoon??

Does anyone on here fly online?

Thanks!

- Alex

F-22 Raptor A

Re: What next for FSX?

Post by F-22 Raptor A »

If you want the bases more "alive", try some AI aircraft, which you can get from many places online, like Simviation, or (though they require conversion to FSX) the MAIW packages are very good.

With regards to Hawks, JPs and Typhoons, I'd search online for them. There are some good payware things out there, and I'd check out UKMIL also.

HTH

PD31

Post by PD31 »

There are scenery packs for Kinloss, Lossiemouth and Leuchars available...they all have AI aircraft. Same with Bentwaters and Woodbridge ( with the A-10s if you don't mind mixing your dates/years.. :smile: ).
Cheers

Dave

bigfatron

Post by bigfatron »

strangelookingalien wrote:I always dip into FSX from time to time and normally just play the missions but i've recently downloaded some ACG Sceneries and really enjoy them. However - I quickly tire of visiting coningsby and waddington since they're so dead!

I wondered if there was any way of (preferably for free) seeing typhoons and sentrys flying about normally and just seeing the bases more "alive" than they are now?

Also would love to know if there's any decent UK types to fly. Hawk, JP, Typhoon??

Does anyone on here fly online?

Thanks!

- Alex

There is a cracking payware Hawk done by Skysim

http://www.skysim.co.uk/home.htm